The House Keeps the President's Broken Promise
For the last six weeks, Americans have been dealing with a broken website, and even worse, a broken promise. President Obama repeatedly pledged that “if you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Period.” That pledge turned out to be hollow as the cancellations began to mount.
- Legislation Codifies Legally Questionable Action by President -
- Insurance Expenses Drive Potential 20-Percent Increase in School Costs -
“… the medicine is more harmful than the disease …”
- Rep. Lou Barletta
- President Attempts to Salvage Broken Promise on Keeping Existing Plans -
- Potential Convicted Felons, Weak Security Plague Obamacare -
“If the Affordable Care Act was a baseball player and I was a manager,
- Former President Clinton Agrees: Obama Should Keep Promise -
“Let Them Keep What They’ve Got”
- Bill Clinton
HARRISBURG – Congressman Lou Barletta, PA-11, has named Joseph H.
- Immigration Study Concludes Deportation Numbers Inflated -
“You hear a lot of things from this administration.
Waters from Tropical Storm Lee Rush Past Cathy’s Critters in Millersburg in 2011