- Homeland Security Experts Say “It’s Complicated” -
“I understand that it’s complicated.
WASHINGTON – Congressman Lou Barletta, PA-11, today voted in favor of H.J.Res. 59, the Continuing Resolution, which keeps the federal government funded and defunds Obamacare. Rep. Barletta issued the following statement regarding House passage of H.J.Res. 59:
WASHINGTON – Congressman Lou Barletta, PA-11, today issued a statement regarding the House passage of the Nutrition Reform and Work Opportunity Act (H.R. 3102), which reforms the federal Food Stamp program, addresses fraud, and saves taxpayers approximately $40 billion. The statement is as follows:
- Sea Ports, Inland Ports, Flood Protection Vital to Growth -
A Cargo ship unloads at the Port of Philadelphia
- PA Emergency Chief Testifies Before Panel -
- Achieves Fairness under Obamacare, Prioritizes Defense Spending -
On Monday night, I received a classified briefing on the facts of the situation in Syria. I learned about the chemical weapons attack and the possibilities of actions going forward. After reviewing and considering all of the facts, I cannot in good conscience vote in favor of an American military attack in Syria.
- Bill Corrects HHS Rule Allowing Applicants to “Self-Attest” Income Eligibility -
WASHINGTON –Congressman Lou Barletta, PA-11, today issued the following statement regarding the twelfth anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and the assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last year: